The School Policy is that all children from EYFS2 should wear school uniform. Uniform in EYFS1 is optional. The uniform consists of:
Every day wear for pupils
- Red school sweatshirt/ cardigan/ fleece with school badge (available from school) or sweatshirt/ cardigan/ jumper in plain red with no hood
- White polo shirt with school badge (available from school) or white polo shirt/shirt/ blouse in plain white (no logos)
- Plain black or charcoal grey trousers/tailored shorts/skirts/pinafore dresses (no logos)
- Plain charcoal grey/red/black/white tights/socks
- Summer dresses may be worn - red and white gingham checked
- As well as the above items, children are expected to wear sensible footwear – plain black shoes; smart black boots are permitted in winter
- A coat
- Wellington boots are encouraged for all pupils
Sports/PE Kit for Pupils
A PE kit must be available in school daily for all pupils
- Children from Y1 to Y6 need to have PE kit appropriate for outdoor use at all times of the year
- Plain white or white sports T-shirt with school logo (available from school)
- Plain black shorts/cycle shorts
- Charcoal grey/red/black/navy tracksuit bottoms and a plain grey/red/black/navy sweatshirt/hooded sweatshirts may be worn in colder weather (school logo hooded sweatshirts are available from the school)
- A pair of trainers for outdoor PE to be worn with socks. (No plimsolls are required for indoor PE as children work in bare feet)
- Children are permitted to wear a change of sports kit for extra curriculum sports clubs – this must be suitable for the sport club. Children without a separate kit are allowed to wear their PE kit for attendance at extra curriculum clubs
Jewellery and Other items for pupils
- No jewellery except one pair of small stud earrings (for ears) may be worn in school, which must be removed by children for all physical activities.
- A simple watch may be worn
- No nail varnish, make-up, temporary tattoos, hair colours or braids to be worn in school.
- Long hair—on both girls and boys—should be tied and secured. Children must not wear fashion focused hair accessories such as cat ear bands, oversized bows etc.
- A plain red book bag (with school logo available from school) for EYFS and KS1. Bags of other styles can be used in KS2 but must be appropriate for school use and cloakroom peg sized. A range of red bags with school logo can be ordered through our uniform supplier Mapac.
- A PE kit bag (bags with school logo are available)
Second hand uniform
We always have uniform available in our uniform bank which is open to all families. Our uniform bank runs on the playground or dining room once each term to make it easy for all families. However, if you are ever in need of school uniform, please contact the school office and they will see what we have available.
If you would like to donate to our uniform bank, please bring any clean, good quality second hand uniform to the school office.